2016 III News
- Teamwork key to defeating Zika virus
- Statement from Dr. Marc Ouellette on World AIDS day 2016
- Dr. Earl Nowgesic – Indigenous Red Ribbon Storytelling Study
- Doctors, pharmacists and government representatives meet to discuss responsible use of antimicrobials
- Statement from Dr. Marc Ouellette on World Antibiotic Awareness Week 2016
- Working towards a future where HIV and AIDS cease to exist
- Team Grant : Canada-Latin America-Caribbean Zika Virus Program
CIHR and the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) have launched a call to fight the Zika epidemic in Latin America and the Caribbean. Both agencies will invest up to $3 million to learn more on Zika virus pathogenesis, diagnostics, and vector studies.
- Joint Programming Initiative on Antimicrobial Resistance: call for leading scientists to establish working groups
JPIAMR has launched a call for leading scientists in the field to establish international research networks to develop guidelines and best practice frameworks. Up to $75,000 for each working group is available for a maximum of one year.
- Date modified: