Funding opportunities posted between November 19 and December 9, 2015 by CIHR and its partners
(2015-12-09) The following is a list of funding opportunities which CIHR and its partners posted between November 19 and December 9, 2015.
To view these opportunities, please use the CIHR Funding Opportunity Database.
Simply select the opportunity from the list which is sorted alphabetically.
- Catalyst Grant: Ethics (2015-2016)
- Fellowship: KRESCENT / CIHR Post-Doctoral Fellowship (2016)
- Master's Award: Dr. James Rossiter MPH Practicum Awards Program (Winter 2016 Competition)
- New Investigator Salary Award: KRESCENT / CIHR New Investigator Award (2016)
- Operating Grant: SPOR PIHCI Network: National Coordinating Office
- Other: Planning and Dissemination Grants – Institute/Initiative Community Support (Winter 2016 Competition)
- Team Grant: Big Data on Dementia
- Team Grant: GACD Lung Diseases
- Team Grant: Pathways Implementation Research Team – Component 2 (2016)
- Training Grant: Indigenous Mentorship Network Program
Please direct specific inquiries on the funding opportunity to the contact person listed at the bottom of the funding opportunity.
- Date modified: