CIHR Partnership Award Eligibility RequirementsTo be eligible for the CIHR Partnership Award, a partnership must:
- have a connection to CIHR
Example: CIHR funded researchers are involved in the partnership, CIHR Institute Advisory Board members are involved in the partnership, or the new partnership is a result of previous networking activities with CIHR.
- be formalized by a partnership agreement or similar document
- have had a positive impact on the health of Canadians and/or the global community
- be a partnership – the actual projects funded are not eligible
- have a Canadian organization as part of the partnership
In addition, please note the following:
- Self-nominations will be accepted.
- If a nominated partnership includes CIHR, only the non-CIHR partners will be recognized for the purposes of this award.
- For-profit organizations and federal government departments or agencies may be nominated but cannot receive the monetary grant associated with the award.
- Partnerships are not defined solely on financial grounds. They may include collaborations sharing intellectual, monetary or in-kind resources among organizations.
- Date modified: