Institutes Advisory Boards (IABs)
Five Institutes Advisory Boards (IABs) serve all 13 Institutes by providing advice to each individual Institute as well as all Institutes collectively in the pursuit of research excellence and creativity:
- The IAB on Research Excellence, Policy and Ethics provides advice on promoting excellence, creativity and breadth in health research and knowledge translation through CIHR’s entire portfolio of investments.
- The IAB on Health Innovation provides advice on accelerating the discovery, development, evaluation and integration of health innovations into practice so that patients can receive the right interventions at the right time.
- The IAB on Indigenous Peoples’ Health provides advice on supporting the health and wellness of Indigenous peoples through shared research leadership throughout CIHR and on building the strategic alliances to transcend traditional boundaries and establish culturally sensitive policies and interventions.
- The IAB on Health Promotion and Prevention provides advice on accelerating the discovery, development, evaluation and integration of health approaches to address the causes of ill health, and support physical and mental wellness at the individual, population and system levels.
- The IAB on Chronic Conditions provides advice on accelerating the discovery, development, evaluation and integration of solutions that enable Canadians living with chronic conditions to continue to participate actively in society.
- Terms of Reference
- IAB Selection Criteria
- IAB Questions and answers
- How to Apply to Become an IAB Member
- Institute Advisory Boards (2008-2015)
- Date modified: